The film ‘What we have made’ by the French director Fanny Tondre is the best rated film of AFFR 2017. The film got the highest average score. After the screening of each film, the audience was asked to review the film by the famous tear chart, by tearing the card at one of the five features: excellent, good, fine, not impressed or total crap. In total, the public voted 1905 times.
This is the top-5 best films of AFFR 2017:
- What we have made – Fanny Tondre (France)
- Dream Empire – David Borenstein (Denmark)
- Samurai Architect – Shigenori Mizuno , Yu Nakamura (Japan)
- Didi Contractor – Steffi Giaracuni (Germany)
- De Pier – Jeroen Visser (The Netherlands)
Watch the winner What We Have Made in PLAYTIME.